Website Southlake Medical Supplies, Inc.
We are a growing medical supply company located near DFW airport looking for a great bilingual employee who speaks English and Spanish fluently. Experience working in a medical office and caring for the elderly is required, and a Certified Medical Assistant (MA) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is preferred. We require that our Customer Service Representative (CSR) have effective interpersonal, time management and organizational skills sufficient to maintain consistently accurate records, as well as strong communication skills in speaking and writing. Our Customer Service Representative must be able to recognize and direct information to the appropriate health care provider.
The CSR must have insurance reimbursement knowledge and health insurance billing experience, as well as prior experience working in medical-related Customer Service. We require that our CSR be familiar with the Microsoft operating system, including Word and Excel, as well as effective and efficient use of Internet and email. Finally, our Customer Service Representative must have familiarity with Electronic Medical Record in general. Brightree software knowledge is highly desirable. Job responsibilities include: To route client/patient referrals to the appropriate department or individual(s) in the company, to prepare and secure Certificates of Medical Necessity (CMNs), to establish and maintain client records and to participate in surveys conducted by authorized inspection agencies. The CSR will participate in Southlake Medical’s Performance Improvement program as requested by the Performance Improvement Coordinator or Operations Manager and in Southlake Medical committees when requested. In addition to representing Southlake Medical in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions with clients and patients, the CSR is responsible for determining the correct resolutions to client complaints, to take corrective action and monitor the results. The CSR will pursue continuing education programs appropriate to job responsibilities, report any misconduct, suspicious or unethical activities to the Compliance Officer and perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager. The best applicant for the job will be punctual, reliable, team oriented, detail oriented, accurate and comfortable with computers. They must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be bilingual, Spanish/English.
In addition to speaking Spanish fluently, we are seeking someone:
• Who has great empathy for the patient and their care.
• Who can multitask and operate a multi-line phone.
• Who understands co-pays and deductibles.
• Who has a positive work attitude and focuses on getting the job done.
• And who has reliable transportation to our facility.
• A High School diploma or GED is required.
• A college degree is strongly desired.
• Certified Medical Assistant or Licensed Vocational Nurse is highly preferred.
• LVNs must have a current and active license in good standing.
Physical Requirements for the CSR job include:
• Regularly moving around the office (via walking, wheelchair or crutches), to sit as well as to talk and hear.
• Using hands to operate vehicles and/or office equipment, and to occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required for this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus
• At least two (2) years experience in a medical office is highly preferred.
Our position is full-time Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We pay above average rates and offer healthcare benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com